Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2017

Nizzydee Rejects Nomination for Trendymates Award

Good day Kwasu trender as the hype towards the most anticipated award show in Kwara state University Trendymates begins.


Rapper and Bolenbe crooner Nizzydee rejects his nominations for the rookie of the year award category as reports getting to us says that the 200lvl Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering student says he doesn't fit in the category that his fans even query the lists and not in support of the nomination.


We got to him and this was his opinion

"Well its a good thing my effort has being recognize on campus as an artiste but I don't think I belong to the category its not pride or anything, I really appreciate trendymates for the nominations though, but I guess its not just for me you can consider that too but will surely come to grease up the stage that day because I was invited as a performing act too, wish other artiste in the category all the best but I really know who I am on campus if not double six Abeni then its Bolembe cover by me "

That's all from the rapper LINK to commence voting shall be put online...
Follow @Kwasu_trend on IG for more updates

1 comment:

  1. I thought as much, been waiting for this to come up. Greater deals coming in Bro. You worth more than that.

    ReplyDelete