Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

DR HAKEEM AJONBADI TERMINATES CONTRACT WITH KWASU AFTER FOUR YEARS OF SERVICE.




One of the highly respected Lecturer and mentor of the great University from the Department of Buisness Admin and entrepreneurship Dr. Hakeem Ajonbadi has been rumoured to be leaving the World class University after his forth year of service towards the drive in enterpreneural skills and development of his students.
Kwasutrend had a chat with him and here is what he had to say


 "Dear Kwasutrend,

Many thanks for your interest. It's true am leaving our great institution - KWASU.

I've been around for four years and it's been an awesome experience working with the good people of our institution.

As a young energetic young man with burning desires,  I guess it's time to move on and explore other opportunities.

I have learnt so much during my stay here, and as such, there is no regret at all. Kwara State is one of the most peaceful states in Nigeria. I will genuinely miss the serenity of this environment. Most importantly, I will miss my students for they are my driving force whom I enjoyed working with.

Wishing you all the best life has to offer.

Kind regards,
Hakeem"

A great man with the vibes for entrepreneural Skill the great varsity will really miss him..

Kwasutrend update follow on ig @kwasu_trend



No comments:

Post a Comment