Pages

Saturday 1 July 2017

"KWASU is far behind in its social Obligations compared to other Institutions"- DJ KIKI (A MUST READ)




Awoyemi Opeyemi pppularly known on campus as Dj Kiki, a 400lvl student of Tourism  shares his story with Campus garage ng ff us on ig @kwasu_trend to read interview.

Not only an entertainer but Kiki has a great vibes for Kwasu's in-house Talents as he shares his thought and pain on how Kwasu Social Activities isnt in any way forward compared to other institutions which has been going Viral read below...

"*Good day to everyone my name is Awoyemi opeyemi popularly known as DJ KIKKI a proud KWASITE I want to use this medium to pass this important message to all KWASITE (kwara state university,ilorin) either you are a Alumni, undergraduate or Aspirants am writing this article to address all KWASITE  on their Poor Attitude Towards Supporting Their IN-HOUSE Talents and the rate at which we Backslide Toward social Activities at the national Level*
It's not a news that KWASU is far behind in its social obligations when comparing to other schools. I as a bona-fide student of kwara state university have tried my possible best in putting my school on the tertiary  map for recognition that KWASU deserves ( in my journey towards putting my sch on stardom I met with a big brand who promised to bring another big entertainment icon to my school only if we can enhance our social life/activities in my sch and am also on a verge on getting an appointment with another brand just for the sake of making KWASU ALIVE. 
The matter at hand cannot be done by one person we need all KWASITE to be on deck and on the same page 
Plz my fellow kwasite I want you all to ask yourself these questions 
1 *what impact have I made on my school*
2. *How have I help to grow kwasu talents* 
  
 *I am AWOYEMI OPEYEMI* 

           *DJ KIKKI* 

CONTACT THE FOLLOWING NUMBER TO SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND TO CONTRIBUTE 
*08159208224(WHATSAPP) 09028294425* 

*GOD BLESS KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY* 


GREATTTTTTKWASITEEEEE"


No comments:

Post a Comment