Pages

Thursday 19 January 2017

KWASUTREND MEETS WITH Titilope Atolagbe AWARD WINNING MODEL THE FACE OF UNIVERSITY NIGERIA Tourism (Exclusive Interview)


Hello Kwasutrenders you all are welcome to another episode of MEET KWASU CELEB today we have brought to you a lady of brain and Beauty,
hope you all are ready to know who The Face of Nigeria University popularity&Tourism 2016, a student of our own Varsity welcome TITI.



So Our Next Miss world kindly Introduce yourself

Thanks so much sir,I am Titilope Omowumi Atolagbe, a student of this citadel of learning a 300lvl student of Entrepreneurship, I attended Federal Polytechnic Offa, with an ONd in Accounting I'm the fourth child  of my parent.
I love Gospel music, making friends, meeting people, traveling, reading, playing volleyball, watching Indian movies, and children.

How did modeling start for you?

A friend introduced me to it. He is @foalyphotography, he asked me to try contesting for Face of Step on it magazine which I did and I won. That was my first contest


Wow!! So should we say your case is similar to that of Jumoke the bread seller who has no knowledge about modeling but burst into limelite???

(Smiles) Yes. Because basically I have no idea about it, The manager Face of University Nigeria literally went through my profile And then registered me for the contest, I was expected to pay but I was broke because I recently lost my dad as at the time they began the registration, I explained to him and he said he believed in me that I would make it. Then he registered me for free without paying a dime I was motivated, so I really tried my best, then I won the first stage and they awarded me Miss Popularity, We proceeded to the final stage that I won Miss Tourism.


let's take a look at your physic you are totally awesome from the regular model we all know to be skinny very tall you are just different so how do you cope when you and these people contest to occupy a position ? Or do they intimidate you??

Hmmm, Being chubby does not really matters in pageants it depends on your believe perhaps you need to be positive minded in everything you do and be focused. After all when j won their were lot of Skin girls there now, It depends on how you present and carry yourself.

So what is your most embarrassing moment on campus??

The day late professor Otokiti loosed my coloured hair and gave me money to do rubber style

Happiest moment on Campus?

My happiest moment, the day  I became Queen officially that my colleagues stopped calling me Tutor But Queen Taity


You did partake in a season of TGP as a singer and you really did sang well why havent you picked music as a talent instead and build on it.??

Yea. It's not as if I cannot go to studio But you need to develop yourself. I'm still working under someone as a back up Singer. Then I sing solos in churches. I'm an Anglican so Anglican churches do invite me to sing in programs.  Then I know I can literally stand alone as soon as I have learnt enough from my boss. His name is Babatunde Bilewu


So what do you have to say to people out there in your shoes who by any means dwell on single parenting any advice for them??

They should just be prayerful, determined and positive minded.  That's settles it

Who do you take as a role model?

My role model * Leesi Peter. Former Miss Nigeria


Now let's get to a more interesting and funny segment its 5quickie 


1. Beard guys or Nay- Nay

2. Always or Lady care- Always

3. Buhari or Goodluck? - Goodluck

 4 Model or Singer??- Both

5 Burberry or D&G - D&G



Thanks for your time KWASUTREND really do appreciate.....

No comments:

Post a Comment