Pages

Thursday 12 January 2017

CAMPUZ CELEB MEETS WITH IAMIMPERIAL (INTERVIEW)

Good day to all kwasutrenders and Readers, like we promised to always bring to your fingertips Campus gist and entertainment in the community of Malete . Well we have decided to bring you closer to one of the great guys on Campus who is always making your party that Fun place to be A rapper, communicator and also a fine bobo....



We talking of no other gee than the Agbara KO longboko dide and I'm shinning crooner IMPERIAL

SO let's get to business

Can we get to  know who Imperial is?

My name is Ademola Olaniyan, popularly known as imperial. I am a rapper. I was born on the 2nd of October in Ilorin, the first child of my family. I attended our Lady’s nursery and primary school, Messiah high school and currently a 400 level student of mass communication in kwara state university.

So Imperial how did the journey of Rap Music begin with you ?and why have youu decided to do that kinda genre in your mother tongue?

It’s been a while. I started listening to rap music as a young boy; the composition, energy and rhythm is what caught my attention and before i knew it i started spiting one or two bars as a boy.

Well dont u feel intimidated with the rate of ibile/indigineous rappers in the industry? If yes what keeps you pushing hard?

Indigenous rap is the new cool. Because of the level of communication with your audience people will relate with your lines better. And i know you will want to ask if my coverage won’t be limited, trust me it won’t be *WINKS*.
Trust me, I feel zero intimidation. It's not just indigenous rappers that crowds the industry,same applies to other genre of music. What keeps me moving is ma sound, which I believe is different. I don't copy anybody. I always try to sound like myself and improve everyday. Which I believe is working.

We have lots of Rappers in Malete which do you think is the best??

Best rapper on campus? Let our listeners/fans decide that please

what is your source of Inspiration??
Definitely, life and imagination is my source of inspiration. To buttress on that I look at things around me(struggle,love,riches and all) to bring out something crafty that people can easily relate to. I have countable tracks to my name with different inspirational sources.

 Rumour has it that you are too raw with your slang such as Agbara ko lo gboko dide what do you have to say about this??

Laughs, Raw? I don't know where you got that from, but I believe in what I do which is good music. Well sometimes after a tough day for the people they want to relax and listen/watch something humorous not some hard bars that will get them racking their brain.

Finally for us to believe u r a true fan of Kwasu talent you mention your top 5 kwasu artiste songs

Actually we have a lot of beautiful acts with good music. So i'll just mention some that got straight into ma head with dis question. 1. I'm Shining_Imperial 2. Abeni_double6 3. Pure rap_Dami Drey 4. Bolenbe_Nizzy D 5. Hustler_Sound Prince. I have lots more but can't recall all the titles.

Finally we have our quickie 5 questions 

Native or casual - CASUAL
Swallow or CEREALS- SWALLOW
 Oral  or getting LAID-Really? Are u asking me this, well the answer is i'm single.

 Low cut or Mo hawk - you shud knw with ma choice of hair style.
Freestyle or Written lyrics - Written lyrics

My advice for my fans, is to keep supporting good music and Imperial. My love for you all is deathless. Follow on i.g@Kingimperial and for bookings/inquiries contact 08167740988.


Well Nice having you we really appreciate your time Imperial has also being nominated as the artiste of the year on the 2017 elite vibes award 

Kindly follow us on ig @kwasu_trend 
And you can report any gist or campus info to us on 08068192800 thanks end credit will be given to reporters.

You can as well drop your comments below ...





No comments:

Post a Comment